Thursday, January 24, 2013

Faux "Seal"


Just love this technique Julia showed me and wanted to share it with you!!  ( I know Julia, it IS in our Impressions magazine (a magazine SU demos receive, but you know I never read it!!)
Simply stamp a piece of cardstock with versamark, cover with the embossing powder of your choice (I've used silver here), shake excess off and heat with heat gun.  Simple right? Yep, well repeat that step 4-5 times, and on the last time ink up your desired stamp with versamark ink, and stamp into the heat embossed card stock while it is still hot.  It is SUCH a cool technique, and if you have embossing goodies such as a versamark, embossing powder and heat gun you HAVE TO TRY THIS!! If not, contact me now, have a party while SALE A BRATION is on and gets heaps of freebies!!!
Happy Stampin'!!!
Robyn
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment