Thursday, October 11, 2012

Beautiful Christmas Decoration!

Hi, do you know the beautiful decoration you can see on your right very bottom ede of screen?  It's the one on the front page of the Christmas Holiday Catalogue.  Weeeellllll, I was very excited to buy the goodies needed to make this creation, and I was looking forward to offering it as a class..... but... an older and wiser SU demo friend helped me realise that it is difficult to offer as a class because of the repetitive nature of needing the same tools etc all at once.    

Sooo, what is going to happen is this:   You can "hire" the goodies required to make the decoration (you will be able to make as many as you want) for $10 for a week. There is a GREAT you tube tutorial on how to make the decoration,  so that takes care of the "how do I make it" question. The dies and stamps are going back to Stampin' Up! if no one is interested in doing the "hire", as I am just not going to get there to play with this set with all the fluffy feeted (is that a word? lol!) additions around here at the moment.

Cute as chicks are, they are a reality check on what time it takes to look after them.

If I haven't heard from anyone by the end of October I'll send this goodies back. Sad but true.  I would love for someone to get enjoyment from them, even if it isn't me, lol!!  Let me know if you're interested! 

Also, remember during the month of October, if you spend $60 you get a free spool of a new in colour ribbon, and omg, they are LOVELY.

Happy Stampin'
Robyn
XXX
It's their fault lol!!!!
jandrwilliams1@dodo.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment