Saturday, September 22, 2012

Wedding Card and Class Info

 Hi, hope you enjoy this card I made for Vicki's brothers' wedding!  Sorry about the blurry insert!!
 Classes for the holidays:  One kids class this Wednesday the 26th at 10.30am.  3 cards $15. Lots of Fun!
Adults Class Tuesday the 2nd of October at 9.30am.  Four cards $20 byo a small plate for morning tea if you wish!!  Looking forward to seeing you soon.  Please let me know day before at the latest if you wish to come.  Last but not least I will be doing an order on Monday the 1ST OCTOBER, so please let me know if you'd like anything from the catalogues.  Aren't they just the BEST catalogues ever!!!??? Hope you're enjoying them, and if you don't have one yet please let me know!  Have a great day, and Happy Stampin'!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment