Monday, November 7, 2011

Regionals Training Day!!!

Wow!! What a fabulous Day!! One of my most favourite days of the year. Julia presented a Workshop Wow, and she did a great job!! We are all so proud of you Julia!!!


Here are a couple of the projects I swapped, the Santa Stocking is embossed in Cherry Cobbler. Thanks very much to Bronya and Carol who helped me put these together at the last minute. They proved to be quite popular! (hmm with lollies in them, I wonder why!?!) The website the bags came from is www.ClearBags.com, a US company. Someone was saying though you could get them in Melbourne, too, I don't have those details.








The tissue covers turned out well - the flowers are embossed with either Melon Mambo or Cherry Cobbler, and the stem in Wild Wasabi. The seam binding ribbon or the thin tafetta just finished them off nicely. They looked a treat!

Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment